Newscoma Has Moved
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
  Give Me Time And it continues:
Israeli airstrikes pounded the southern suburbs of the Lebanese capital near the airport early Wednesday, lighting up the night with explosions.

There were no immediate reports of damage or casualties from the latest airstrikes, but at least a dozen people were killed in Israel and Lebanon on Tuesday.

Eleven Lebanese soldiers died in an Israeli airstrike on an army barracks, and one Israeli was killed by Hezbollah rockets fired into northern Israel, sources said.

To say why can't we just get along would be naive, I know that. I will tell you that it goes without saying all of this is disturbing. I try to explain it to my nieces, and I can't. I don't know how. Try explaining this to a seven-year old. Give me a little bit of time, and as soon as I figure it out, I will try to explain it to a kid. But I'm just not ready. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]