Newscoma Has Moved
Friday, December 22, 2006
  Yes, Virginia
Photo here
Because I want to be Christmasy, darnit, and The Dems won the election (barely):

Favorite Christmas Movie: "It's A Wonderful Life" and I really laughed hard at "Elf". Favorite Christmas Song: I like a lot of them. Merry Christmas from the Family by Robert Earl Keen, Carol of the Bells, Let It Snow and The Christmas Song. I also like the theme song from the Grinch. I actually like a lot of Christmas songs. Favorite Christmas cookie: Ummm .. Sugar Cookies? I really like Homer's Peanut Butter Fudge and I adore Chocolate Oatmeal Drop Cookies, but I don't know how to make them.Neither does the Christmas Candy Goddess, Homer. We're screwed. I like my dad's Lemon Ice Box Pie, does that count? And Coconut Cake with white icing is delish. Favorite Christmas gift ever received: My Dad bought me a Marcocite Cameo two years before my mother died and anything my sis or Squirrel Queen gives me. I also adored a pink smiley faced pillow given to me when I was about seven. I also really enjoyed my Christmas in Montreal with my fam. Least favorite thing about Christmas: I really am usually depressed yet delighted when Christmas is over. This year, because of circumstances, I didn't get to do the before hand hoopla so I'm a little sad about that. Where would your perfect Christmas be: Alaskan Cruise with my entire family. I want to see a real live polar bear, dammit.

Favorite part of Christmas: Lights, Kindness, Love, Hope Favorite Christmas Decoration you own: My aluminum Christmas Tree and my leopard skin Santa Hat When do you put up the tree?: Used to be the weekend after Christmas, now I guess when we have time. We have more Christmas crap than you can imagine. Do you wear "holiday" sweaters/sweatshirts/t shirts?: Not really but Homer bought me a sexy black Christmas vest with silver snowflakes on it and I also own a T-Shirt with "Don't Shoot Your Eye Out" that I also wear because it amuses me.

From Sista

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]