Newscoma Has Moved
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
  What Is This Zicam You Speak of? Well, the two women accused of stealing our lockbox at work went in front of the judge today and opted to plead guilty of the crime. I watched them plead. Tammy Lynette and I got quite a bit of stink eye sent over in our direction. I'm glad its over. Also, about 4 p.m., I started sneezing and hacking and it spiraled into a pile of me feeling really gross. The blind running snots, to be quite honest. I'd sneezed a bit earlier today but my head started filling up and now I'm partially deaf because my ears are filled with sick goo and I just want to go to bed. Most likely sinus but feels like a cold because I'm feeling achy. Headed to lie my head on a pillow with a hot toddy made by Squeegee Monkey. Living at the commune means there is always someone around who loves you and will take care of you when you need it the most. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]