Newscoma Has Moved
Friday, December 15, 2006
  Weird Things My Dog Has Eaten Okay, as I'm brainfried and haven't had a chance to recuperate (I'm home, dammit and life is good until Homer makes me start cleaning up for tomorrow night's bash. Yeah, Mabel is alright too although she is tired from all the licking.) As due to my zombification, I offer you Weird Things My Dog has Eaten over at MSNBC. Mabel at two bags of chocolate cream drops under the Christmas tree her first year with me. Proof that, although not good for them, chocolate doesn't kill dogs. She also is not a fan of Doritos, but will eat an occasional pickle. Mabel also eats her own poop, but that's a sad, disgusting story for another time. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]