Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, December 31, 2006
  Today Is Moving Day During the last year, I've written 1441 posts, had ups and downs in readership (thanks all of five of you) and enjoyed myself thoroughly. It's been a good time for the most part. But alas, change is gonna come today. Although I haven't mastered my new blog at Word Press and I still haven't got all my links and crap up, I'm digging how much I like it. So come on over to www.newscoma.com or www.newscoma.wordpress.com. Feedback welcome. It will be the same cast of characters as before. I'm still trying to upload pictures but I have a Flickr account now so you can see what everyone looks like etc. Thanks to all of you have made my life so enriched and wonderful. Now change those links, by golly. I also have a new e-mail address at newscoma at gmail dot com. The other ones still work, but I'm trying to get away from Yahoo as much as possible. So I'm not going anywhere, just moved across town. Ya'll come on over. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]