Newscoma Has Moved
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
  On The Mount Of Fujiyama Built what felt like 28 papers today. I was so tired, yet I made a trek seeking presents for the family. Went shopping in Jackson. The phone rang while I was standing in a disgusting discount city questioning my existence because I really hate discount cities. It was a beautiful surprise who was on the other end of the phone. Met one of the blogfathers at Fujiyama Restaurant in Jackson, who was so awesomely insightful and wonderful over sushi that I just can't stand myself. Gave me some well needed advice. Karma is amazing because I had no idea Squirrel Queen and I were having dinner with him until the blogger gods demanded it. It was I had not a darned gift thing that ended me in Jacksonia, and then, surprise. Update tomorrow because it's damned late. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]