Newscoma Has Moved
Saturday, December 02, 2006
  The Obligatory Tree Post Squeegee Monkey is bringing in one of the Christmas Trees to set up while the nieces are away at a birthday party (they have one like every weekend. They must be popular kids or social networking now is more advanced than when I was a kid.) This is the traditional one with lights and homemade ornaments. It's a nice tree. We also have a vintage silver aluminum tree (that one is mine) where Squrrelly usually does duties of setting up. We even have a spinning wheel that was given to me by my dad several years ago (Man, it's dad day on the blog, isn't it? Hi dad, if you are reading.) They usually won't let me help as I tend to be a bull in a china shop. I tear things up. I know, but if you are a long time reader, the toilet explosion of last weekend is a good reference point. Yeah, The tree is trashy. I'll have picturey goodness later on. It even scares the dogs. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]