Newscoma Has Moved
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
  The Cool Kid's Club, In Which I'm Not A Member Okay, wish me luck. I'm going to tackle learning the new camera today. Why it is intimidating me? I do not know. I also want to see if I can get it to do the movie thing. Mabel's status as a superstar needs to be documented. Man, I miss my 35 mm where I had maybe not mastered it, but I could take a good damned picture. Alas, having the new digital is something I need to learn especially if I'm going to Memphis for the Media Reform Conference in two weeks. I'll never be in the Cool Kids Club. Where is Wonderdawg when you need him for cool camera advice. Anyway, if you are going to the conference, give me the heads up and we can meet for cocktails or coffee. I have had some issue finding rooms downtown, but I think I have a couple of options in the vicinity. You see, I feel like I need to go and this is of the good. There is so much to learn. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]