Newscoma Has Moved
Friday, December 01, 2006
  Blowin' In The Wind As I sit in the upstairs living room (I know that sounds weird, but it is a commune), I'm listening to the wind gust. Mabel isn't fond of it, not in the least and woke me up about an hour ago whimpering a little bit. She's settled back down, but I'm very much awake. The temperature had dipped down when I took her out to the bathroom (meaning a small, fenced in area but Mabel cowered at the door deciding she didn't need to go when the wind began to howl like a banshee on cocaine.) The sound is ominous. So, as I sit here and watch Futurama, Mabel and I keep going to the window watching small trees bend under the wind's wrath. I wonder how long this is going to last. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]