Newscoma Has Moved
Saturday, December 02, 2006
  Better Than Before I guess you guys are tired of the personal stuff, but my mindset is better today. I want to thank everyone for their kind words last night. I'm fine. I don't suffer fools very lightly, and I guess when you realize that you are, indeed the fool, it's hard to suffer yourself. I'm very lucky in so many ways. I was in pain, I guess that was evident. It was just that moment that happens with all of us that something broke inside me. I've put some duct tape on it, and it still works but it still changes a person. I'm good after a night's sleep and a long conversation with Homer and Rodent Queen, who always put things into perspective. Everyone needs a Homer and a Rodent Queen. I'm damned lucky. It's rather freeing when you get right down to it. It's no one's fault, just realized I was being played. And no one wants that. I feel much love for the people I work with and, even with recent revelations, I still do. The reality is that I could make proclamations and declarations by saying, "They will miss me when I'm gone", but they won't. I'm an adult. I've been around the block a few times. On to bigger and better things. A new adventure for me if you will. I'll tell you how it goes. And believe me, the new adventure will be wonderful because I'm me. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]