Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, December 17, 2006
  Because I'm Blessed I swear I'd adopt Sara if I could. We call her Scout (it's just the way she is) and she ate at the Mothership and had a dose of Gnashville yesterday at the Predators game. Man, is she always good to me. The answer is yes. Yes she is. But more so, she is kind and sweet and lifted my mood. Watching her change over the last couple of years into this most confident young woman who is talented and recognizes her smarts makes me feel just glad to be along for the ride. We missed her at the bash, but we know she had a great time. I have a beer pond, so I think we can do at least something before Christmas. Scout, hope you had a magical time. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]