Newscoma Has Moved
Thursday, November 30, 2006
  What Does Rep. Campfeld Speak Of? What is inedited and which Tennessee Democrats does Mr. Stacey Campfeld speak of? I'm still paralyzed that I write for a living and never really dealt with this word.

Three more to be inedited?

Three more Democrats have had a complaint filed against them by the US district attorney for bribery.
These words I got off his website. If they change, well that's probably good. This is what I learned from the Online Dictionary: in·ed·it·ed
adj.
1. Not edited.
2. Not published.
I think this applies to this particular state politician who blogs who might want to become edited. Is the word indicted? I'm not sure. Pretty strong language about whatever is going on, but I swear I have no idea what he's talking about when it comes to the inedited. Anyone have any idea? 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]