Thankful Thursday -Thanksgiving Edition
I've never done a Thankful Thursday, but being that this is Thanksgiving, let's take it out for a whirl.
- I'm thankful for my lovely family who puts up with my eccentricites.
- I have blessed with such wonderful people in my life, here in the blogging world and in the "real" world.
- I'm really grateful that I have the ability to laugh, even when the world feels like it's falling down. Smiling never hurt anyone, and it does warm the heart when the skies become darkened with reality and fear.
- I'm thankful I have two great kids in my life who still call me Tick.
- I'm grateful that my sister and I are so close.
- I'm especially grateful that those margaritas that Squirrel Girl and I had last night aren't haunting me this morning.
- I'm grateful to everyone in the blogosphere who has invited me into their lives.
- I'm blessed by a decent job and co-workers who make it interesting and fun in a world that sometimes is quite bleak.
- I'm grateful that Edna is gone.
- I'm blessed to have Tivo as my life doesn't always operate on a clock.
- I'm thankful for the Rodent Queen for just being her.
- I'm thankful for my friendships withSabrina, Sara, Beth and especially Tammy Lynette, my partner in crime. Together, we try fighting the fun vampires.
- I'm glad I live in a country where I can speak my mind.
- I'm grateful for the commuity where I live, because they usually come through when there is a pinch.
- I'm grateful for Mabel. Blessed I am by this silly little dog who cuddles with me at night and when I wake up in the morning, has her head on my pillow snoring softly. The closes thing to a child I've ever had.
So, I'm thankful. I really have no complaints. And thanks for nearly a year of blogging and making my life a lot more enriched.
Now, back to Thanksgiving cooking and I'm headed out to Squirrel Girl's family to celebrate the holiday.
Thanks for stopping by.