Newscoma Has Moved
Friday, November 17, 2006
  Sending Hope I don't know them. But tears came this morning as I did my regular routine of heading to Atomic Tumor. I can't help it. Send what you can to them. Light a candle. Whatever. I must say reading the love story of GAC and AT, the pain they are suffering, two children who see their mother fighting for her life, it just is so exquisite and brutal and frightening. So I send them what little I can. Prayer (which I forget how to do sometimes). Sometimes I guess it's all we have at times like this. He's had a bad night surrounded by a horrifying month of the worst actually happening. 
Comments:
It looks like it's over. What a sad day.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]