Newscoma Has Moved
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
  Minds Are Made, Let's Move Through This Day You've already most likely made your mind up. You know who you are going to vote for, or you may have already been to the ballot box. I have my suspicions of who will win and who will lose. I think we won't have all of our results tonight, but in the big races, we should know something by tomorrow morning. For those folks in smaller state races over here in the northwest part of the state, I'm seeing Rep. Mark Maddox return to office decisively over challenger David Hawks, I think the Finney/McLeary race closer than people would expect. Bredesen is a shoe-in. I voted No for the Marriage Amendment but I think I will be in the minority, unfortunately. I think Corker will win, but we don't want Dick Cheney with any more power than he already has (he has to go hunting today to prove he's not worried about today's chain of events), so if the democrats can be more of a force without giving him that power, I can deal with that. I do believe the House will go back to the Democrats. I don't know what's going to happen in Nashville at this point. I'm going to have to think about that one. The thing I do believe is that there will be little resolution with this election. We are still at war and it's highly unpopular. There is corruption. There is such wide gaps. I think the middle class will continue to suffer. So, those of us who want to see our country back to the great lady she is, will continue to watch and advocate. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]