Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, November 26, 2006
  Manufactured Christmas News There are certain things that never cease to amaze me.

So 'tis also the season of skyrocketing sales and explosive tempers.

It's become such a problem that psychologists have even given it a name — "holiday rage."

What was once annoying and then aggravating has now escalated to full-on anger. And the shopping season has just begun. From over-the-top, blinding Christmas lights to annoying relatives and all-out meltdowns, we've all have our moments around the holidays, when enough is enough.

I don't know. When I was growing up, I'm sure my parents got stressed out, but I never really saw them go into holiday rage.

They weren't big drinkers, but sometimes the spiked eggnog did raise their voices over politics a little bit.

I can't help but think that maybe ABC had other things they could have reported on other than Holiday Rage. Like, I don't know, the war in Iraq, corruption in government, Brittney "damned" Spears.

But No.

Maybe ABC needs to report on something like this that Cuppa found.

(Sidenote: That picture never gets old and yeah, I'm being snarky.)

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]