Newscoma Has Moved
Friday, November 17, 2006
  Looks Like A Wolffoot To Me A Bigfoot media frenzy?!??!!! You heard it here a couple of days ago here on the 'coma.
WEST BEND - The jury is still out as to the identity of a large creature spotted near Station Way in the town of Erin on Nov. 9. At around 1 a.m., a man contracted to pick up animal carcasses for the state Department of Natural Resources stopped his truck on Highway 167, about a third of a mile east of Station Way to load a deer. As he sat in the cab filling out the necessary paperwork, he felt the truck rock and checked his mirror, seeing an animal reaching for the doe with its front paws.
Be sure to check out the bottom of the page for additional recent sightings. And what does this mean, campers. Well, it means I'm stuck here in northwest Tennessee and there is a ton of Bigfooting going on without me. Damn.  
Comments:
Well, you can't be everywhere. And he is!!! Everywhere, I mean. ;)
 
Hey Newscoma, I know you`re body is healing, but I think that maybe, just maybe you`ve been in the cabin too long ?
 
Well, yeah.
Been in the cabin too long but I love me some Bigfoot.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]