Newscoma Has Moved
Saturday, November 25, 2006
  Kentucky On Top At Half-Time The Vols and Wildcats game is proving to me right now at half-time that the Vols are on a downward spiral. Love The Orange, but why are we down at half-time. It's Kentucky, for Pete's Sake. Jeez. If we want to make it win #22 over the Wildcats, we need to get our crap together. And Kentucky has the ability to rally. Craptastic, Phil Fulmer, Craptastic. Yeah, it makes me grouchy. Update: We Won. For some reason I still think we were less than spectacular but ... a win is a win, I guess. 
Comments:
Well, I'm glad to hear we won... as said, I just woke up from a nap.

I'm tired of these seasons that start out so GREAT and then just fizzle at it goes on.

The Edge and I are the sole Vol fans in a family full of Auburn fans. I'm not sayin' we're gonna jump ship, but it would be nice to have an entire season of being excited for a change.
 
This is how I feel.
I'm just so underwhelmed right now with the whole thing.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]