Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, November 26, 2006
  Fooling Around A couple of things to tell you. I've gone from blogger's comments to Haloscan. I noticed that the author's of comments weren't showing up, and I always like Haloscan on other folks' blogs. Also, the new design amuses me, so we will see how long it takes for me to tire of it. I've also installed Snap (which I've seen and really liked.) Bear with me during our redecorating. And, in all honesty, I'm just d**king around. P.S. I can't seem to find my former comments. Any ideas on how to retrieve them? Advancing into cyberspace with actually little knowledge of html coding is pretty lofty for the coma. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]