Newscoma Has Moved
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
  Desi Is So Right I am so absolutely, so totally in agreement with Desi Franklin I can't hardly stand myself. With stuff like this on the innertubes, it gives me a happy feeling.
Your role can be a lot or a little, but in either case, you will be a leader. Then, as you sit in your office, or in class, or at your child's soccer game, or at a dinner party, you can feel like you have some control over how your community works and how that affects your life.
And it is up to us. I've sorta had an election hangover but this is very compelling and she hits it right on the head. It really comes down to what we, as citizens, are willing to do. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]