Newscoma Has Moved
Monday, November 06, 2006
  Controversy Continues On Play At TPAC Last Friday, when I posted about a press release regarding the performance of Sordid Lives and Southern Baptist Sissies set for this weekend at TPAC, I had no idea the response I would get. I had one anonymous post and responses from several people attached to the performance. I have also received several private e-mails as well. As I didn't want this to get buried, I thought I would share with everyone. I'm not going to post everything but you can read it in its entirety here which includes the original press release and the comments discussing the turn of events. As I have received a private e-mail from the writer of these plays, Del Shores I have confirmation that these responses are from legitimate parties, I felt it was best for you, the reader, to take in the chain of events on the thread for yourself. Here is the MySpace page for The Official Tour of the plays. Here is the IMDB page on Shores as well if you'd like to know more about him. Delta Burke from Designing Women and Leslie Jordan, who recently won an Emmy for his work on Will and Grace are the two actors in the play. I just thought I'd share again. Talk amongst yourselves. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]