Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, November 19, 2006
  Annoying Autobiographical Pause #567 Having felt all weirded out this week, I decided to throw myself back into the swing of things. I realized yesterday that was not the greatest idea ever to come out of my cranium, so it appears a doctor's visit is in my near future. Been having some, what's the word, discomfort. I am a lady of leisure, I don't like discomfort. It pisses me off. I don't know, but I'm swollen up like a rotting carcass (which I sort of feel like) and I guess I pushed it. And nights are just uncomfortable. And its irritating. So irritating that I won't to throw my hands in the air and scream. But I'm going to take care of it tomorrow. This operation set me back a few tacos and Bass beers so I want it right. And if I'm the problem, which is most probable, then I'll deal with that as well. I'm dealing with the ghost of Edna, and she isn't very much like Casper, I assure you. So, there's an annoying autobiographical pause.
The past three months have been odd, to say the least.
Photo from here
 
Comments:
My doc said after my last surgery that I would bounce back in between three days and two weeks. It took me the solid two weeks and even then I was still pretty sore. It'll pass! You may be my wrinkle today ... I'm flipping through my notes to see who I'm "feeling" today.
 
The hystie is fine.
I't the other. Blech.
I'm okay, just sore and not feeling so hot.
 
Second opinions are like getting a secondchance...
 
Aw. Hope you start feeling better soon, this sucks...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]