Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, October 22, 2006
  The Waiting Is The Hardest Part Things I need to do before the end of the day that probably won't get done:
Vote (Damn, it's Sunday.) Tell Rodent Queen she's the best person I know and that she is really is my BFF. Send an e-mail to my best buddy, Tammy Lynette. Tell Scout if she doesn't write that book, that I'm going to have a coronary. (She's really good.) Write a fan letter to Bianca Page, who is the best drag queen in Nashville. Write Aunt B. and Kat Coble a group of fan letters because their blogging really is the best writing around in the local blogosphere. Buy Ceeeelcee a beer because we both like beer and its good for our souls. Eat some Nutella. Tell Cuppa that I think he really should take over the planet. Bush is trying, so why shouldn't Cuppa? Send Julie Patchouli a love letter. Ask Tits out for a date. Buy John H. a cup of coffee. Tell Bryan Appleyard what a blue dog democrat is. The folks in London should know. Write a story about Bigfoot. Send Frank Strovel a love letter about politics and journamalism. Send an email to Sista Smiff because she is the best at emails. Watch Faster Pussycat Kill Kill, which is currently on my TIVO. Watch the last two episodes of Battlestar Galactica. Tell John Farmer never to put my picture on his blog when I'm sick on the internet again, but it was nice he was thinking of me. (Man, I look really crappy but I have a tuxedo jacket on so that should count for something. Little did he know the newspaper press was acting freaky and I had to head out of my house at 6 a.m. that morning to make sure the paper got out that day.) Watch Hush on my Buffy The Vampire Slayer DVD collection. Eat some pickled okra. Tell Homer she is the best sis ever. Drink five beers (okay, that one won't be a stretch.) Finish my Lowe Finney story for the paper because he's a nice guy and I hope he wins. And if he doesn't, shame on all of you.
So there is what I need to do. But I might, or I might not. We will see. And yes, the waiting of the demise of Edna is excrutiating, but I'll be on morphine at this time tomorrow. I've never had morphine but I hear its just lovely. Hopefully, my hallucinations will include Sawyer from Lost. And nakedness. Yeppers. I'm a bad girl. 
Comments:
man, I love me some morphine..either in the veins or on the CD player..Bueno Bueno.

Hell, you don't need to buy me a coffee..i need to buy you a Bass or 2 or 3.

I'll be thinking of ya, NC. YOU are the best.
 
Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
 
i heard it said that if you say "pretty please" the hospital ioves ya a kegger of morphine to take home (and of not, they should, dammit!!)
 
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for what I'm certain will be a fast, easy recovery. Let us know how you're doing real soon!! Hugs!
 
Yes. The answer is yes.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]