Newscoma Has Moved
Saturday, October 14, 2006
  Utero Out 2006 Tour Continues As my computer only works occasionally these days, and I'm sitting in the Crowne Plaza in Knoxville, we are going to see if this works. First of all, if you haven't met Julie, The Editor, Cuppa or Rodent Queen, then your loss is more than you will ever know. Our gathering was wonderful. Sometimes I felt like I was tripping all over myself wanted to absorb everything they said. Julie is gorgeous. She has that natural beauty that just spills all over the place and the smile. Don't let it fool you though, she is an activist and she has it going on. Lovely. The Editor. I'm smitten. She is hysterical and so wickedly smart that its hard not to just cuddle up next to her. She laughs a lot and she cusses like I do. I dig that. There is something to be said for cussing and smiling, believe me. Sometimes I think that's what keeps me moderately sane. And Cuppa. He knows how I feel. We are on the same page. And we both love Buffy. We both love bad (and good) movies. He even has the hat from Sunnydale high and he has the sexiest ass voice you will ever hear. He must start podcasting immediately and you will know what I say is the truth. The voice is killer. And they got to know Rodent Girl. She is also wicked smart and she is silent and deadly with her dark wit and righteous indignation about what's going on in this country. I dig her, but I've known this for 20 years. So we met, and we drank and it didn't take long for us to become comrades. We agree, the blogging thing brought us together. And there is something so very special about that. We could be dangerous. But you knew that already. So we are going to finish school this morning. And then off to Smiley's and Ruabelle's Tennessee Hampton estate for the "Utero Out 2006" tour which Smiley coined and made me laugh out loud. Edna was very hostile last night, and unfortunately I didn't make it to Greekfest. But I will be back next year if not sooner. Start lighting candles for Edna, because she is pissing me off. 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
** blush*** you are much too kind (check is in the mail)
Can't wait til the next gatherin' and the next dirty martini!
It wasn't near long enough to get together! You both are absoutely the grandest most wonderful lovely adoreable beauts w/ souls of gold! And funny! Damn funny, and so much fun!! The total package I tell ya..
 
** blush*** you are much too kind (check is in the mail)
Can't wait til the next gatherin' and the next dirty martini!
It wasn't near long enough to get together! You both are absoutely the grandest most wonderful lovely adoreable beauts w/ souls of gold! And funny! Damn funny, and so much fun!! The total package I tell ya..
 
Please remind me that drinking Espresso Martinis is not necessarily my best drinking option. Beer. Stick to beer. Beer is good.

Speaking of beer: The BrewFest is going on over at the World's Fair Park just down the hill from you all. A ticket in and it's all the microbrew you can handle. I'd go, but I'm A) TIRED and B) my car is getting tweaked with some new brake pads.

You are all awesome babes! And you should see how Joe blushes at the notion that he has a sexy voice. Priceless.
 
ahem.

see, that's the reason i stick to writing, due to the dangerously seductive powers of my voice -- folks could get hurt!!

and was there any doubt we are among the finest in Tennessee? and I agree, their is more fun to be had.

damn that Edna!!!!!!
 
p.s. was trying to publish a comment this morn.. and apparently it did several.. it later showed none...i tried to delete a few.. you edit as you see fit.. you are do it as living,,, love you gal.. miss you already!!
 
Remember in the Nat'l Lampoon's movie, 'Vacation' when poor ole dead aunt Edna had to ride on top of the car? That's what you can do after she vacates the premises!

Your gathering of the minds sounded like a hoot.
 
Greekfest? Ugh. Be glad you missed it. Me and the kid are just recovering from a nasty case of food poisoning. It's starting to piss me off that about 25% of the time I take her out to eat, we get food poisoning.
 
boy, I bet the monteagle area was pretty damn wondrous this weekend.

I hope that Smiley got to see some of the beautiful Vandy game and the bodacious Titan win.

Wish the the 'Utero 2006' tour would make a stop here for a few days!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]