Newscoma Has Moved
Friday, October 06, 2006
  Technical Difficulties As you can see, last night newscoma had a messy, terrible crash. Please bear with me. I have no idea what happened. I'll try, over the weekend to get the links back up. I do have my other template and links saved, but these things happen, I guess. All I know is that my blog was gone for several hours. I'm working on getting everything back up and running but it will take me a couple of days. I'm thinking very seriously of following Sista Smiff's example. I would link to her, but I can't link right now to anybody. Crap. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]