Newscoma Has Moved
Monday, October 09, 2006
  Stewart Says No Way And a big "DARNIT!"
Those people wearing "Stewart/Colbert '08" T-shirts can stop hoping — Comedy Central's fake news stars have no intention of making a run for the White House. snip "Nothing says 'I am ashamed of you my government' more than 'Stewart/Colbert '08,' Stewart told an audience Sunday at the New Yorker Festival. He was interviewed by the magazine's editor, David Remnick.
I think Stewart/Colbert would make a better team than the ones we have right now. At least they ask questions, not like some other faux-journalists we know. Image Link 
Comments:
I think Stewart/Colbert would make a better team than the ones we have right now.

So would Bevis and Butthead.

Believe me, I L-O-V-E Jon Stewart and Colbert. It's a good statement to suggest that they should run. They're both smart enough, honest enough, and have the public name.
Trouble is, they're also Jewish. And there will never be a team of Jews elected in America. Sad, but a reality non the less.
 
If Jon Stewart and my boyfriend were in the White House, I'd be strapping on my presidential kneepads faster than you could say "Monica Lewinski."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]