Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, October 01, 2006
  Some New, And Old Links I've added a few new links on the blog. When I changed over a couple of months ago, apparently some dropped out. Chez, your back as are you CE and Knox Views. I have no idea how you got dropped but your back so ... ooops .... sorry. Sorry, it was just technical problems that I didn't realize until last week. Also, added Tennessee Progressive Report, Cathy over at Domestic Psychology, and the fantastic Bryan Appleyard who is one of my new BFF. I also added a few more. Take a gander. 
Comments:
Thanks, I've never had a friend in Tennessee before, though I did once beat Johnny Knoxville at pool/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]