Newscoma Has Moved
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
  Headed to K-Town Well, other than having two laptops down and ailing, life is fine other than Edna giving me a hard time. Man, is she bitchy. Anyway, Rodent Queen and I are headed to K-Town tomorrow. I haven't packed a thing but I'll get it done. Our itinerary is Knoxville Wed, Thurs, and Friday and then we are swinging through Nashville on Saturday night. We are looking forward to meeting the East Side Kids. Send me an e-mail if you want to hook up. We are meeting some folks and we look forward to it all. I'm moving a bit slow, but I think I'll be alright. Julie P. and I have already arranged bail money, so things should be okay. Don't worry. Heh. 
Comments:
give Edna a tequila shot & tell her to behave.
Y'all have a great time!
 
Call me when you're in Nashville Saturday night, and we can get together for a drink.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]