Newscoma Has Moved
Monday, October 30, 2006
  Goodyear To Close Tyler Plant Although I'm not at work and I'm still on drugs that would not make it conducive to go back to work as I would be stumbling about the place, I did receive word that Goodyear is closing its Tyler plant, meaning 1100 workers will lose their job in Texas. Still no word when talks will continue or how this will impact other sites around the country. Picketers are still out non-stop in Union City, and, unfortunately, there has been some trouble. Sara has a bit more including the altercations between a picketer and a truck driver last week. 
Comments:
Hey, wanna prediction > Goodyear will close Gadsden Alabama Plant before they settle !
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]