Newscoma Has Moved
Monday, October 30, 2006
  Filling In Large Quantities Of Time So, having spent the last week in a bed with four, count 'em, four dogs, all lying about like lazy slugs who could care less that my stomach is a distended mess of pain, I've not felt like blogging, eating or even communicating. They like jumping on me. They are the canine dogs from Hades. But, I have found me some funny. I could give a flip about celebrity news unless it's Sista Smiff who rules cyberspace with her stories of things I used to here as a tour guide at the Country Music Hall of Fame (yeah, we were both tour guides there. Shut up.) or BOM talking about shows I actually like. I have actually found one celebrity site that makes me laugh out loud. Whoever writes this is brilliant, brilliant I tell you. I love The Superficial. With lines like feces-tackular (writing about Kevin Federline), who wouldn't? 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]