Newscoma Has Moved
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
  Birthday Week Interruption I'm having some medical tests run today. Shouldn't be anything more than just uncomfortable but it has to do with my naughty bits so I'm going to be kind of out for awhile. I know, great birthday week interruption. I am the queen of Mary Sunshining it, but I have to admit I'm a little bit skittish about it all and have elevated myself into a manic sort of high this week to hide the fact that I'm nervous. I'm generally a positive person, so the Mary Sunshine thing is something I sometimes hide behind. This, on top of the fact that I feel like I'm burdening everyone because I'm going to be out of the office and my family, has made me pull my hair out. I hate bothering people. So, I'm off. Wish me luck. Oh yeah, here is Birthday celebration picture, Hump Day style. image link 
Comments:
Here's hoping you 'ace' that test.. & all is well.

Party on!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]