Newscoma Has Moved
Saturday, September 30, 2006
  Tennessean Living Abroad Having A Bad Time I like Tim. Nope. Never met him, but he's having a rough time. We've exchanged a few e-mails, but I must say, I've never gone through anything like he's going through now. An Ex-Pat from northwest Tennessee living in Norway needs some support. He didn't ask for it, but it might help him through a rough spot. I think we can do a small act of compassion and give it to him. Good luck Tim and we are thinking of you. image link 
Comments:
Why am I the only one who thinks this is important?
torture bill passed for allied with oily, gassy agenda
 
Allies, not allied
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]