Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, September 24, 2006
  Scratching My Head As politcs have been making me have migranes lately, I have been somewhat smitten with pop culture things. It isn't that I am not watching politics, just haven't felt overwhelmed to write about it. Don't ask me why, I go through these phases. Anyway, I'm always the last to know about stuff like this.
September 17, 2006 -- A new energy drink that crashed runway parties last week is called Cocaine, and its makers are billing it as "the legal alternative" to the white powder drug.

The drink's maker maintains that "doing Cocaine" - the beverage, that is - gives you a bigger and better high without the crash that other energy drinks cause.

They say a high hits you within five minutes, followed by a caffeine boost 15 minutes later. But hold on - the ride lasts five hours and the concoction is "350 percent stronger than Red Bull," they claim.

Who knew. Of course, Red Bull grosses me out and makes me sweat profusely in an unpleasant way so I don't think I will be trying any Cocaine. Either kind.

Rehab in a can, anyone.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]