Newscoma Has Moved
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
  Wes Speaks Out I meant to add this to the Rove post. Gen. Wes Clark is direct about how he feels about Lieberman.

On Tuesday, the message sent by Connecticut voters was loud and clear. They want change, and they want Ned Lamont to represent them in the U.S. Senate, voting for Ned by a 52% - 48% margin over Senator Joe Lieberman in the Democratic primary.

You see, despite what Joe Lieberman believes, invading Iraq and diverting our attention away from Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden is not being strong on national security. Blind allegiance to George W. Bush and his failed "stay the course" strategy is not being strong on national security. And no, Senator Lieberman, no matter how you demonize your opponents, there is no "antisecurity wing" of the Democratic Party.

There you go. Talk Amongst Yourselves. 
Comments:
My Dad and I do NOT see eye-to-eye politically. He adores Mr. Lieberman. He said (trying to start a "discussion"), "Sooo Joseph Lieberman didn't win his primary." I said, "Yeah. I heard that." Then I clapped my hand over my mouth and refused to be goaded! It was a different kind of visit... pleasant.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]