Newscoma Has Moved
Monday, July 31, 2006
  Syria Said They Will Raise Their Readiness Been out of the loop for a couple of days so I'm back with this from Reuters:
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad told the Syrian military on Monday to raise its readiness, pledging not to abandon support for Lebanese resistance against Israel.

"We are facing international circumstances and regional challenges that require caution, alert, readiness and preparedness," Assad said.

"The barbaric war of annihilation the Israeli aggression is waging on our people in Lebanon and Palestine is increasing in ferocity," Assad said in a written address on the occasion of the 61st anniversary of the foundation of the Syria Arab Army.

I know so very little about all of this so I haven't really commented on it very much. All I know is what I think.

And what I think is this is going to much uglier and bloodier than we ever imagined.

 
Comments:
You are so very right.. & we still have the head-cheerleader saying 'Bring it on!'
It will indeed get uglier.
 
It's unfortunate but likely true. This is going to be long with heavy casualties.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]