Newscoma Has Moved
Monday, April 10, 2006
  Wandering Around I was wandering around the internet last night and I like to play the random game. This game is when I just bounce around hitting pretty much anything. I hit a couple of things that amused me, and one that mesmorized me and sort of grossed me out at the same time. First of all, I'm really digging the dolphinsdock. I also meandered about the big o' blogoshpere to folks I knew, including Katherine Coble (and subsequently the wonderful and talented Tiny Cat Pants (who needs to tell Sarcastro and Huck that my niece calls libertarians -livertarians because she says it's because they eat liver.) She is six. Anyway, Coble's quote was about Big Beautiful Women and by God, I'm with them. I have never seen a size six, nor do I care. I like me for me, and I am friggin' adorable. And healthier, did I tell you I quit smoking (cheated once, didn't write about that.) Also, Rodent Queen busts Ann "Idi Amin" Coulter, but she made her look a bit better, so Coulter shouldn't complain. All I have to say is that my other niece, the nine-year-old said she had a man neck last night. Heh. And on a final note, my senator Roy Herron is not a blogger, as he hasn't blogged in six months, although he got a write up about it in the Tennessee Business Journal. District 8 Republican candidate John Farmer blogs though, and he looks cool in this picture. I like the fact he is blocking candidate James Hart.  
Comments:
Hee, I like you so much, Huck.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]