Newscoma Has Moved
Saturday, March 25, 2006
  Censure Hearings? The Republican led Judiciary Committee announced yesterday they will hold a hearing next week on censuring President George Bush. In a one-sentence notice, the panel said the hearing would be held next Friday by the order of its chairman, Republican Sen. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, who has opposed censure. Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold (news, bio, voting record) of Wisconsin introduced a resolution last week calling for a Senate censure of the president, charging that Bush's warrantless domestic surveillance program was illegal. Revelation of the once-secret program has triggered a political uproar. Computer played out on me and I'm on Homer's computer. Bear with me as I deal with working on a new computer which, at this point, won't let me hyperlink or post pictures. Working on it. 
Comments:
I have big ideas and I don't even have a small town paper. Now that's a problem.

Poetry Politics and Piracy
http://judaspenrose.blogspot.com
 
Hi Newscoma,

I love your site, too. You get my vote for coolest blog by-line.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the censure news. Added some more censure links at my blog.

Thanks for all the great info. I hope you get your wish to cover news on Bat Boy some day.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]