Newscoma Has Moved
Thursday, February 09, 2006
  I Don't Get It I do not, and cannot grasp, the Westboro Baptist Church's reign of hate. Frank, over at Left of the Dial, alerted me to this story about six members of this church at the gates of the 101st Airbourne with their belief about homosexuals and soldiers dying is a result of all the gay people in the world. Recently, they visited Northwest Tennessee at the funeral of a young man killed in Iraq who lived in McKenzie. These folks were not met with a warm reception. Anyway, this is something I hate to see. It's mean-spirited and when families lose their loved ones, I can guarantee they do not appreciate a "Church" coming in doing the stuff these Westboro folks do. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]