Newscoma Has Moved
Sunday, January 22, 2006
  State Of Emergency Pres. George Bush spotlighted a few of the items he will discuss in this months State of The Union Address. In his Saturday radio address, he touched on health care, tax cuts and energy prices. Granted, these are very real issues for Americans, and I must say it would be nice to see positive changes for the common man in the future. But I'm not counting my chickens here. His approval ratings keep slipping, so we will see how Karl Rove tries to make him a hero again. Usually, he has had a spike in the polls after this speech, and I have no doubt they may happen again, but we gots issues in the country, campers, and I don't see how a lot of words are going to make a difference. It's actions, Mr. President. We will have to wait and see. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]