Newscoma Has Moved
Thursday, December 29, 2005
  Inaugural Post I work at a small newspaper. Sometimes its the most monotonous job on the planet. Many times I wish I worked here. Or here. The bottom line is, many things that happen nationally are completely and totally ignored by much of the community I live in because so many people sitting at the "round" table at the local restaurant do not want to think that national issues and scandals will impact them directly. I love living in a small town, but sometimes I want to say, "It's the politics, people." Things are happening. Doesn't matter if you're a republican or a democrat, people just keep drinking the Kool-Aid but around here it's Drink-Aide and tastes a whole lot worse going down. I like my life. Being that this is my attempt to join blogtopia, you will hear about me. Other times, I will write about local news, you will see my views on local government. Just because I'm a small fish in the big scheme of things doesn't mean I don't have an opinion or two myself. Blog worthy of checking out : TinyCatPants out of Nashville. Awesome read. Fin
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]