Newscoma Has Moved
Monday, November 20, 2006
  92 Year Old Blogger How absolutely lovely. People don't get old, they get wise as this wonderful blogger who is 92 years young. Introducing Donald Crowdis, who used to be the host of the Canadian program "The Nature of Things." I'm hoping to make it to 60, but I digress. Here's a snippet of dontoearth's blog:
When Alice complained that they were not getting anywhere with their constant running, the Queen said that in Wonderland it always takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
Smitten. I'm absolutely smitten. And Mr. Crowdis in not running in place, I assure you. (H/T Boingboing.) 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]