Newscoma Has Moved
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
  Creepy Imagery For Halloween. Here is a montage of three scenes from a really not so great movie that had some pretty good scares in it. You must be patient with the first scene, but it was the last two that also creeped me out one late night a few years ago when I was watching the movie by myself at home. The Exorcist III, like I said, wasn't great. But there were three things in this movie, displayed in this montage, that creeped me the hell out. This video takes a few minutes to watch, but I thought these things were generally creepy. Happy Halloween. Off to the docs. See you later, and maybe I won't run into anyone with big shears. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Nothing here to see, head to www.newscoma.wordpress.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, Afghanistan
Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]